Please submit the completed proposal form to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2017. Download the Submission Form here.
Submissions are invited for:
1. Research papers (20 minutes + 10 min. discussion)
2. Practice papers (20 minutes + 10 min. discussion)
4. Workshops (45 or 90 minutes)
Research papers (spoken): Research papers are presentations of research projects. Empirical paper abstracts should include: background, aims, method, results, and conclusions. Theoretical paper abstracts should include: background, aims, main contribution, implications.
Practice papers (spoken): Practice papers present project reports, “good practices”, offering creative pedagogical ideas or explaining innovative pedagogical approaches. Practice paper abstracts should include: theoretical background and content (characteristics of participants, time and place), aims of the project, the method or pedagogical approach, the activities, and outcomes.
Posters: Poster presentation titles and abstracts will appear in the Conference Programme. Presenters will be assigned designated times in the conference schedule. Poster abstracts should include: background, aims, method, results, and conclusions. Specific information about poster dimensions and other requirements will be communicated to authors of accepted posters.
Workshops: Information on workshops will appear in the Conference Programme and will be assigned designated times in the conference schedule. Workshop abstracts should include: background, aims, a short description of the activities, and implications for practice. Presenters may propose a 45 or 90 minute demonstration or workshop.
Publications based on the conference theme may be published in two issues:
- Conference Programme. The abstracts of all accepted presentations will be published in the programme.
- European Perspectives on Music Education. Volume No. 9 in the EAS book series “European Perspectives on Music Education” will be compiled based on the EAS 2018 conference theme. The editors of the book will collaborate with the editorial board of the EAS and invite selected conference presenters and other experts on competences from different European countries to contribute.
- July 17, 2017: Call for Papers open
- November 30, 2017: Deadline for abstract submission
- November 15, 2017: Early bird registration open
- Starting from December 15, 2017: Notification of abstract acceptance
- January 15, 2018: Early bird closed
- January 16, 2018: Late payment registration open