During the 2019 EAS Conference in Malmö we will be using a Whova app. The app is going to be used as the official information and networking app before and during the conference. Below you will find a guide that covers topics ranging from downloading the Whova app, setting up your profile, checking out the conference program, checking out sessions, and using networking functions. To get the most out of the conference and networking at the 2019 EAS Conference, please use the app.
The Whova app will be used for:
- Conference check-in
- Networking with panelists and other conference attendees
- Conference program and schedule
2019 EAS Conference-Whova-Guide
How to Download the Whova app
The Whova event app is free for all EAS Conference delegates. To download the app, please follow the step below:
- Open upp the Apple Store or Google Play on your mobile device, and search for “Whova”
How to Sign In
- Sign in options
- Enter the email address you used when you registered to the 2019 EAS Conference
- Or, use your social media account
- Create password and type in your name
- Profile editing
- Other delegates at the conference will see this and network with you, so make it look good. You can edit it later by clicking the “More” tab.
- Access 2019 EAS Conference
- The app will take you to your event page automatically if the Conference Team updated the app with your registration information (if registration and payment is completed)
- If your event doesn’t show up automatically, search for it. Then, click the join button on the bottom of the event description page, and enter the event invitation code that the Conference Team sent you. Or, request a new code and wait until the Conference Team approve your request.