Registration is now closed.
Please note that no on-site registration will be possible.
In order to register and confirm your participation for the upcoming event, you must take these 3 steps:
- Join or renew your EAS membership
Register for the conference Pay the conference fee
The conference fees:
170 EUR – early bird payment until 15 March, 2019
- 200 EUR – late payment after 15 March, 2019
- 100 EUR – BA/MA student delegates
The fee includes: the conference pack, 1 cocktail reception, refreshments during breaks, 2 lunches, entrance to sessions and concerts, and a certificate of attendance. Conference delegates are warmly invited by the City of Malmö to the conference dinner.
Please note! Registration closes 1 May and no on-site registration will be possible.
Please transfer the amount to the EAS account in Belgium or pay by credit card (Paypal, including 7,50 EUR for transfer costs). To make the payment easier you can pay the membership fee and conference fee at once.
- KBC Bank Leuven St-Jacob, Belgium
- BIC: KREDBEBB
- IBAN: BE94 7311 1020 5614
- Description: EAS2019 and the delegate’s name
- Account holder: European Association for Music in Schools
- Full refunds if cancellations before 12 February 2019
- 50% refund if cancellations before 12 March 2019
- Cancellations from 13 March 2019 are not subject to any refund
All refunds will be made after the conference.