One position of the Staff Members for the EAS Student Forum is available (=SF Lead from 2022). This is usually for a period of 4 years. The person selected will prepare (with support from EAS Board Member Andreas Bernhofer and two Student Board Members) the Student Forums 2022-2025.
See separate document: EAS Student Forum Staff Profiles. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must be involved in academic/research work related to music teacher education
- Must have been an active member of the EAS member for at least 2 years;
- Should be able to attend the Freiburg EAS conference and shadow the EAS Freiburg Student Forum;
- Must have already been involved in working with trainee music teachers;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘student voice’.
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having staff from different European countries
- Experience across differing school age ranges.
Process for Selection
Please complete the SF Staff Member application form and send to the board member overseeing the work of the SF: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th of March 2021.
The selection will be made by the EAS Board. Applicants should expect to be notified of the result within 4 weeks. They should then be prepared to shadow the Student Forum 2021 in Freiburg.