The position of a Staff Member for the DSF is available until 2026 (work relating to the EAS conferences of 2023 to 2026). The person selected will be expected to work with Andreas Lehmann-Wermser (DE) then take on the DSF Lead position for the conferences of 2025 & 2026.
See separate document: EAS DSF Staff Profiles. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must have been an active member of the EAS for at least 2 years;
- Must have already been involved in supervising doctoral students in music education;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘doctoral student voice’.
- Should be able to attend the Lyon EAS conference 2023 and to develop in advance the Doctoral Student Forum together with Andreas Lehmann-Wermser.
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having two staff members from different national scientific communities
- Experience across differing approaches to research (e. g. methodologies)
Process for Selection
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st September 2022. The selection will be made by the Doctoral Student Forum team together with the EAS Board. Applicants should expect to be notified of the result by 30th September 2022. They should then be involved in preparations for the DSF in Lyon in May 2023.