The EAS announces an open call, among its members, for the positions of the National Coordinator, for the year 2019, for the following countries (applications till 13th of December 2018):
EAS National Coordinator: Role Description and responsibilities
The ‘National Coordinators’ (NCs) represent the EAS at national level. They support music education activities and initiatives in their countries and they communicate these activities at the European level. They may cooperate in this with other representatives of the EAS, primarily with the EAS board members and with the NCs of the other countries.
The NCs should in principle be able
- to join the annual conferences
- to attend the annual NC-meetings prior to the conferences and report on national developments
- to present in the NC-Symposia during conferences
- to contribute to the website and sometimes to international projects.
- to endeavor to build close cooperation with national and regional music education and music teachers’ associations in their countries.
- to distribute the nomination for the annual Student Fora (Student Forum and Doctoral Student Forum) and nominate, activate participants from her/his country involving a broad range of colleagues and institutions.
Applications till 13th of December 2018