Position of 2nd Staff Member of the EAS Student Forum (SF)
Branka Rotar Pance is standing down from her work with the EAS Student Forum at the end of the Salzburg conference. As such, there is now an opening for a new staff member to join the team. The closing date for applicants is Sunday 5th March. We would also like to take this opportunity of thanking Branka for her fantastic work leading the Student Forum which has spanned many years. You will be sorely missed!
See separate document. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must have been an active member of the EAS member for at least 2 years;
- Must be able to be attending the Salzburg EAS conference and be prepared to engage with staff / be involved in some way in the Salzburg SF (this could be just ‘shadowing’ work or could include some leading);
- Must have already been involved in working with trainee music teachers;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘student voice’.
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having one staff member from a ‘Western’ and one from an’ Eastern’ country;
- Experience across differing school age ranges.
Process for Selection
Please complete the application form and send to the board member overseeing the work of the SF: Marina.Gall@bristol.ac.uk.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 5th March 2017.
The selection will be made by the Student Forum team.
Applicants should expect to be notified of the result at the beginning of April. They should then be prepared to be involved in discussion about the possibility of shadowing/leading some of the SF work in Salzburg and being involved in discussions at/following the 2017 Student Forum.