European Perspectives on Music Education
- Volume 1 – New Media in the Classroom (2012)
- Volume 2 – Artistry (2013)
- Volume 3 – The Reflective Music Teacher (2014)
- Volume 4 – Every Learner Counts (2015)
- Volume 5 – International Cooperation (2016)
- Volume 6 – Open Ears – Open Minds – Listening and Understanding Music (2016)
- Volume 7 – Creativity and Innovation (2017)
Nature of the series
The EAS book series European Perspectives on Music Education takes a thematic approach to present scientific research, policy and practice in music education.
Each book in the series is usually linked to the theme of an EAS conference and edited by a team which includes the conference host. It is not to be regarded as a conference proceedings, however. Contributions are invited from authors who are recognised experts in the thematic field and those whose conference presentations are identified as interesting or innovative.
The editors are supported by the EAS Editorial Board in identifying contributors and in meeting criteria for the peer review process.
- Chair: Dr Isolde Malmberg (Germany)
- Dr Natassa Economidou Stavrou (Cyprus)
- Sarah Hennessy (United Kingdom)
- Dr Olle Zandén (Sweden)
- Dr Sabina Vidulin (Croatia)
- developing and supervising the series’ quality
- appointing the editors
- supervising the editing process
- supporting the peer review
- communication with the publisher