The EAS membership year runs on a calendar basis. New or returning members who join in September – December of the current year will pay the regular dues rate, covering the period between January 1 and December 31 of the following year. New or returning members who join anytime between January 1 and August 31 will pay the regular dues rate, covering the period between January 1 and December 31 of the current year.
- Individual membership: €25
- Student membership: €0 (first year) or €15 (returning)
- Institutional membership: €100
Individual Membership & Students
The individual membership is a membership for one person (€25). If you are a student, you can apply for the individual membership for free the first time you sign up and at a reduced fee (€15) when returning the following years as long as you have a valid student identification or certificate.
The institutional membership is a membership for schools, universities, associations, and other institutions (€100). This membership allows up to 10 individual delegates to attend the annual conference without paying the individual membership fee (nominated by the institution). Besides the general benefits granted through the EAS membership, there are some other advantages:
- A free table for display of information and other materials at the annual conference
- Listing on the EAS website with a link to your website
- Opportunities to contribute to the bi-monthly newsflash
- Advice on finding project partners, planning and implementation
- One free copy of the EAS book series: European Perspectives on Music Education (available at the annual conference)