One position of the Staff Members for the EAS Student Forum is available (=SF Lead from 2022). This is usually for a period of 4 years. The person selected will work together with Bernd Clausen for the Student Forum 2021 in Freiburg and take on the leading role after the Freiburg conference in March 2021 and will prepare (with support from EAS Board Member Andreas Bernhofer) the Student Forums 2022-2025.
See separate document: EAS Student Forum Staff Profiles. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must be involved in academic/research work related to music teacher education
- Must have been an active member of the EAS member for at least 2 years;
- Must be able to attend the Freiburg EAS conference and be prepared to be involved in the Freiburg SF;
- Must have already been involved in working with trainee music teachers;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘student voice’.
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having staff from different European countries
- Experience across differing school age ranges.
Process for Selection
The closing date for applications is Monday 21st December 2020.
The selection will be made by the EAS Board. Applicants should expect to be notified of the result within 4 weeks. They should then be prepared to be involved in the SF preparation work for Freiburg (March 2021).