In order to register and confirm your participation for the upcoming event, you must take these 3 steps:
The conference fees:
165 EUR – early bird payment until 15 February, 2017– closed
- 195 EUR – late payment after 15 February, 2017
100 EUR – student delegates (limited to 50 participants)– sold out
The fee includes: the conference pack, 1 conference dinner, 1 cocktail reception, refreshments during breaks, 2 lunches, entrance to sessions and concerts, and a certificate of attendance.
Please transfer the amount to the EAS account in Belgium or pay by credit card (Paypal, including 7,50 EUR for transfer costs). To make the payment easier you can pay the membership fee and conference fee at once.
- KBC Bank Leuven St-Jacob, Belgium
- BIC: KREDBEBB
- IBAN: BE94 7311 1020 5614
- Description: EAS2017 and your name
- Account holder: European Association for Music in Schools
- Full refunds if cancellations before 1 February 2017
- 50% refund if cancellations before 1 March 2017
All refunds will be made after the conference.