A live event including concerts, conferences, presentations (practice and research papers), workshops, poster sessions, special focus groups, school visits… about
- Teaching approaches to foster children’s creativity
- Group and classroom composing and improvising
- Democratic approaches to children’s composing
- Artistic freedom and its constraints
- Current trends in composing among young people in and oustide of school
- Technology enabling composition and production
- Teacher training for composing and improvising in class
Concert « Chantiers de la création » on May 25th 2023.
Please notice that all presentators will have to attend the conference in person.
Early bird registrations opens on December 1st 2023, late bird registrations closes on April 23rd 2023.
Online access to this live conference:
- Opening Ceremony: YOUTUBE Live Stream on May 24th 18.00 (CET)
- Conference platform & registration: https://www.conftool.org/eas2023/
- Conference Schedule
- Closing Ceremony: YOUTUBE Live Stream on May 27th 13.15 (CET)
Call for Papers (terminated)