Submissions are invited for:
1. Spoken research papers (20 minutes + 10 min. discussion)
2. Spoken practice papers (20 minutes + 10 min. discussion)
4. Demonstrations / Workshops (45 or 90 minutes)
Spoken research papers: Research papers are presentations of research projects. Empirical paper abstracts should include: background, aims, method, results, and conclusions. Theoretical paper abstracts should include: background, aims, main contribution, implications.
Spoken practice papers: Practice papers present project reports, “good practices”, offering creative pedagogical ideas or explaining innovative pedagogical approaches. Practice paper abstracts should include: theoretical background and content (characteristics of participants, time and place), aims of the project, the method or pedagogical approach, the activities, and outcomes.
Posters: Poster presentation titles and abstracts will appear in the Conference Programme, and in the Conference Proceedings. Presenters will be assigned designated times in the conference schedule. Poster abstracts should include: background, aims, method, results, and conclusions. Specific information about poster dimensions and other requirements will be communicated to authors of accepted posters.
Demonstrations and Workshops: Information on demonstrations and workshops will appear in the Conference Programme, in the Conference Proceedings, and will be assigned designated times in the conference schedule. Workshop abstracts should include: background, aims, a short description of the activities, and implications for practice. Presenters may propose a 45 or 90 minute demonstration or workshop.
Publications based on the conference theme may be published in three issues:
- Conference Programme. The abstracts of all accepted presentations will be published in the programme.
- European Perspectives on Music Education. Volume No. 8 in the EAS book series “European Perspectives on Music Education” will be compiled based on the EAS 2017 conference theme. The editors of the book will collaborate with the editorial board of the EAS and invite selected conference presenters and other experts on creativity from different European countries to contribute.
- October 15, 2016 – deadline for abstract submission
- February 15, 2017 – early bird registration and payment
- April 19-22, 2017 – main Conference