DigiTiME – Digital Technologies in Music Education
DigiTime meeting: Thursday June 11th : 11.00 -12.30 (open to all EAS members)
as part of the EAS online networking programme (link tohttps://eas-music.org/2020/05/18/eas-launches-its-online-networking-programme/ )
In the coming session of the DigiTiME we will talk and discuss the following topics:
– Exchange on experiences with digital technologies during the restrictions due to the Corona pandemic
– Short presentation of projects with digital technologies (please use the form to register until June 9th)
– Planning for 2021
- To share understandings about, and practice, in the use of music technology to support musical learning, both in schools and in music teacher education.
- To identify obstacles that prevent or delay the development of ‘music and technology’ as a tool for learning in schools, and to suggest ideas as to how these obstacles can be eliminated or bypassed.
- To support young student teachers/ researchers in developing their work with and/or research on ICT in music education.
1) Sharing of current practice that we feel works well in our own cultural context, both in school music and in teacher education.
2) Sharing of research into ICT and music learning and teaching, both in school music and in teacher education.
3) Generating new ideas for further research in this field, including ideas for gaining funding.
4) Potential future joint research projects related to classroom music and technology / music teacher education and technology.
More information is available for EAS members. Please login here.
- Philipp Ahner (DE) Co-ordinator
Fill in the form and get part of DigiTiME (Please let us know if your e-mail address may be shared with other participants)