What we offer around the theme “Music is what People Do!”
- Three exciting Keynote presentations form Prof. Dr. Emily Akuno (Kenya), Prof. Dr. Evert Bisschop-Boele (The Netherlands), Prof. Dr. Bettina Fritzsche (Germany). More information including their biographies and fields of research are on our website.
- Digital Music Activities
- Digital Live Concerts: PLACE AND DISPLAYS. Digital Artist Lab in Concert: On our Thursday Evening Concert jazz pianist and motion-controlled electronicspioneer Ralf Schmid will present a multi-stage livestream concert with students and teachers of MH and PH Freiburginterweaving innovative digital tools with analog musical interaction.
- Online School visits and panel discussions on online teaching and learning (Wednesday morning prior to the conference opening)
- Presentations of music formats people explored in 2020
- Research Papers, Workshops, Practice Papers, Poster Presentations, Open Spaces, Symposia and Social Events
- Special Focus Group Sessions: PRIME Practitioner Research in Music Education, SIME: Singing in Music Education; DigiTime: Digital Technologies in Music Education
- DIY Conference Dinner: Cook and eat typical black forest cuisine with colleagues and friends around the world.
- Doctoral Student Forum and Student Forum Presentations
- European network and exchange in National Coordinators and Music Teacher Association Symposia
- and more!!!
We are looking forward to meet You at the Conference!