The position of the 2nd Staff Member for the DSF is available for the period 2021-2024 (work relating to the EAS conferences of 2021 and 2022). The person selected will be expected to then take on the EAS DSF Lead position (1st Staff member) from 2023-2024 (work relating to the EAS conferences of 2023 and 2024).
See separate document. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must have been an active member of the EAS network for at least 2 years;
- Must have already been involved in supervising doctoral students in music education;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘doctoral student voice’.
- Should be able to be attending the Padova EAS conference and be prepared to engage with staff / be involved in some way in the Padova DSF (e.g. ‘shadowing’);
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having two staff members from different national scientific communities
- Experience across differing approaches to research (e. g. methodologies)
Process for Selection
The closing date for applications is 15th February 2020.
The selection will be made by the Doctoral Student Forum team.
Applicants should expect to be notified of the result by End of February. They should then be prepared to be involved in discussion about the possibility of shadowing the DSF work in Padova and being involved in discussions at/following the 2020 Doctoral Student Forum.