One position of the Staff Members for the EAS Student Forum is available (=SF Lead from 2022). This is usually for a period of 4 years. The person selected will prepare (with support from EAS Board Member Andreas Bernhofer and two Student Board Members) the Student Forums 2022-2025.
See separate document: EAS Student Forum Staff Profiles. Please read carefully before making an application.
Key Criteria for Selection
- Must be involved in academic/research work related to music teacher education
- Must have been an active member of the EAS member for at least 2 years;
- Should be able to attend the Freiburg EAS conference and shadow the EAS Freiburg Student Forum;
- Must have already been involved in working with trainee music teachers;
- Must have experience of work with an international dimension;
- Must be concerned to enable the ‘student voice’.
Secondary Criteria for Selection
- Geographical spread: preferably having staff from different European countries
- Experience across differing school age ranges.
Process for Selection
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th of March 2021.
The selection will be made by the EAS Board. Applicants should expect to be notified of the result within 4 weeks. They should then be prepared to shadow the Student Forum 2021 in Freiburg.