The submission deadline for the 27th EAS Conference/7th European ISME Regional Conference is just around the corner. The Call for Submissions is available on the EAS website. The conference theme is: “The School I’d Like” – Music Education meeting the needs of the children and young people today
We encourage you to participate in the EAS2019 Conference in Malmö and to submit a paper or session that best aligns with your practice and research interests.
The Malmö edition of the EAS book series European Perspectives on Music Education (EPoME) will be compiled based on the EAS 2019 conference theme. In case of acceptance of your submission to the conference you will have the option to publish in the EPoME. Together with the acceptance letter you will receive an invitation to submit and abstract of 1000 words containing quality criteria.
The deadline for submissions is November 1st, 2018.
Please submit and join us in May, 2019 in Malmö! Tell us about the music education you would like!
Feel free to spread these important links:
- July 15, 2018: Call for Submissions open
- November 1, 2018: Deadline for abstract submissions
- November 15, 2018: Early bird registration open
- Starting from December 15, 2018: Notification of abstract acceptance
- March 15, 2019: Early bird closed
- March 16, 2019: Late payment registration open